Get in touch
reach out through the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, address, container size (5 or 18-gallon), and qty of containers. We will schedule you for a drop-off based on which of our eight zones you’re in.
Fill your bin
once we drop off your container fill it with items from our accepted materials list. All items going in your container must be clean and dry. Unclean materials can easily contaminate the rest of your recycling. See below for our guidelines for cleaning.
when your container is filled reach out to us again and we’ll schedule you for a pickup. If you have more items to recycle than can fit in your container, just box or bag them and place them next to your rabbit container. You don’t need to be present for the pickup you can leave your container by your door! We will only charge you once the pickup is completed.
Guidelines for cleaning
- remove all food and liquid contamination from solid plastics, plastic bags, films, and wrappers.
- make sure that every bag that contained food or liquid is cut open, cleaned, and dried. we suggest hand-washing for flexible materials and bags and/or using a dishwasher for solid items.
- we cannot take anything that has been contaminated with human bodily waste or meat products.
- many of our customers already separate their waste into small bags or containers within their bucket (i.e. rubber bands in a small bag and light bulbs in another bag) which significantly helps the process of recycling.
- this tip is only a suggestion: we understand the value of our customer’s time, our services’ convenience, and the volume and type of material may not be compatible with organizing your bin.