- request (email or “contact us” tab) a 5 or 18 gallon container to be dropped off at your location.
- include your address in the request.
- fill it up with the items from our List.
- the items must be clean.
- request a pick up when the container is filled, and we’ll stop by to collect it! you don’t have to be present at the time of the pick up.
- If you have more items to recycle than can fit in your container, just box or bag them and place it next to your rabbit container.
- we only charge you once the pickup has been completed. Venmo is preferred but we accept cash, check, credit cards, and PayPal too!
tips for best practices:
- remove all food and liquid contamination from solid plastics, plastic bags, films, and wrappers.
- make sure that every bag that contained food or liquid is cut open, cleaned, and dried. we suggest hand-washing for flexible materials and bags and/or using a dishwasher for solid items.
- we cannot take anything that has been contaminated with human bodily waste or meat products.
- many of our customers already separate their waste into small bags or containers within their bucket (i.e. rubber bands in a small bag and light bulbs in another bag) which significantly helps the process of recycling.
- this tip is only a suggestion: we understand the value of our customer’s time, our services’ convenience, and the volume and type of material may not be compatible with organizing your bin.
- Watch our video below!